Sunday, July 1, 2012

Changing My Mind Through Hypnosis Week 3

I have been using hypnosis guided by my coach Mike Oglesbee. You can find out more about Mike and what hypnosis is all about here. http://www.maximizedmind.com I have been using hypnosis about three weeks now and I am on session 1. I have been logging my progress each day so you can see what happens in the process. Now everybody is different so you may have better results than I do. Last week, we left off at a bad dream I had. Well, this week starts off explaining that dream. May 1st 2012 Dear Journal, Last night I found out what my dream meant and I feel relieved! It meant that I am "killing" my old self or rather my old self is going away leaving room for a new spiritual side of me which is emerging. This is exciting! I am learning so much about how the mind works and how I can use it to my advantage. I can program my mind to change old habits and old beliefs into new ones! Its all a matter of repeating to my subconscious the belief I want instead. If I do this consciously it would take longer. So I go straight to my subconscious mind and it makes the change faster. Mike has been working with me on where I am at now and where I want to be. So far we are at the foundation. I will blog what happens next! Talk to you later! May 1st 2012 10:15pm Dear Journal, Just wanted to note that today was awesome! I spent time with my sisters and all is good! We even learned a new song together! (Reba-Sisters) Praise God! See ya tomorrow! May 2nd 2012 9:42pm Dear Journal, Last night I believe I fell asleep while listening to another session of step 1. This means my conscious and subconscious mind is taking in the recordings and feels safe. This morning I had a burst of energy and cleaned the whole house! In the afternoon I started to get tired but I did not get cranky so I took a nap and did another session of step 1. It soothes me and makes me happy. When I wake up I feel refreshed! I do feel I still have to make a conscious effort to focus in my business but I 'know' it needs to get done now and I don't make too big of a fuss to just do it. I find I get a lot more done now. I am feeling happy and peaceful. Praise God! May 3, 2012 9:45pm Dear Journal, I found that this morning I did not get up refreshed. I fell back into my old habits again. I allowed myself this 'sick' day and just rested. Tomorrow is another day, I will feel better. Mike said its ok but not to let the days get too many or I will lose focus. Tonight I will read my Bible and do two sessions before drifting off to sleep. I am going to need God on this journey more than ever. The Bible says, "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" Romans 12:2 Praise God! Amen! May 4, 2012 Dear Journal, I have been reading my Bible every night and doing session 1 every morning and night. This morning Mike emailed me. We are going to talk on Sunday about progressing me to the next step! I feel I am ready. My mind is progressing faster than I thought possible. I can't wait to see what happens next! God be with me on my journey, in Jesus' name. Amen May 5th Dear Journal, I got a lot done in my business today even with a head cold! The sessions are working! I am still on step 1 waiting to talk to Mike about step 2. May 6th Dear Journal, Mike said that the dreams were normal. That my subconscious mind is telling me that there is some changes going on with my belief system. I am relieved! We talked about where I was at this point, what step I needed to take next and what changes I want in my life now. Mike will get to work on my session 2. I can't wait to see my progress! Still God protects me. Praise God! Amen. May 6th 10:15pm Dear Journal, Today the theme was peace. I did a session (step1) this morning and felt in a trance all day. Later, I went to the Mind Spa that Mike was doing at the Yoga Room. My mind and body fell at ease so fast I was surprised. After that I was happy all day. I felt closer to God today and protected. Praise God! Amen. ------------------------------- Hoping you are enjoying this journey with me! Work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment