Thursday, July 5, 2012

Changing My Mind For Success With Hypnosis Week 5

This has been a bad week. I had a fight with my boyfriend and felt nauseated. I fear we are breaking up. We are not the same as we used to be. I had a talk with Mike about it, and he said that my subconscious knows he is not right for me. My subconscious is protecting me from him. It is not working out because my subconscious knows he is holding me back from success I am trying so hard to accomplish. It still hurts but when I listened to the step 2 subliminal recording (ocean waves), I sat on the porch with my mom and a cup of tea and the wind was blowing a nice breeze. It was peaceful. I realized I needed to let go of my boyfriend. Let him go on his way. It was just not going to work out. He was holding me back. He was not supportive. I will have to move on without him. We had a good three years but now its time to move on.
So, I closed my eyes and listened and then I felt God close to me. I felt blessed to have my health and my family who loves me. This is what changing your mind for success is all about. You have bad times just like everybody else, but you handle them differently than everybody else. This is what leaders do. This is what the millionaires do. They deal with adversity a lot differently than us. Changing your mind for success with hypnosis takes a bit of time but it is worth it. Find out more about Mike Oglesbee and how hypnosis works here. If you want to work with Isabella click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment