Sunday, June 24, 2012

Changing my mind through Hypnosis.

I have been away for awhile, sorry guys. But I have jotted down in my journal what happened the last week. So I am going to write verbatim what happened. As you know I am on step 1 of the hypnosis. I listen to the session first thing in the morning and then last thing before bed. Here is what my week has been like. Dear Journal, April 27th, 4:37pm Just woke up from my nap and Mike Oglesbee called to see how I was doing with the first tape. After talking, I feel I am taking a positive step for my future! Dear Journal, April 28th 10:03 am Upon waking this morning I felt relaxed and refreshed. I awoke earlier then usual and was surprisingly starving. After I did my morning session I felt focused and ready for my day. After breakfast I found myself sitting on the front porch with mom and we were laughing together. We haven't done that in a long time. Throughout the day I focused on my business and surprisingly nobody bothered me and I got alot done! I didn't do a session after lunch today because I didn't feel the need for a nap. I cant wait to see what unfolds tomorrow. Praise God! I am on my way to a new me! Dear Journal, April 29th, 7:38 am I just finished another session of step 1 and I feel tingly all over. I feel at peace and happy and ready to start my day. I know God made me a creature of love and I must hold on to that with all my might. I must stay true to myself because that is the way God made me. I must get to work on my dream of becoming successful now. I will see you at the end of my day. Praise God! I am becoming a new person! Dear Journal, April 29th, 9:46pm Today was a good day. I actually didn't lash out when a few negative words came my way. Praise God! Dear Journal, April 30th, 10:00 pm This morning I awoke with a disturbing dream that I was shot in the back of the head. But before I could feel death, I was lifted up to Heaven to be with Jesus. So suddenly I awoke and felt the need to say the Lord's prayer four times. Then I did another two sessions of step 1 this morning. I found myself calm and cheerful all day and I was laughing! I walked into the gas station by my house and got offered a job! My sister mentioned a few times that she was glad to see me cheerful today and that I looked like a different person, changed from my old self. I had to ask if she was sure a couple of times. She said yes, I seemed alot different and it made her feel better because she was ill today and mom and I took her to the doctors. I had listened to the step 1 session 10 times already by this time. I don't feel any different, but I did notice I don't get angry as fast and abrupt as I did before. I am still disturbed about the dream I had last night and I am a little afraid of going to bed tonight. My boyfriend doesn't ask how I am anymore, so I didn't tell him. This disturbed me also. It seems we are not the same as we were before. Our relationship feels stale. All he wants to do is "cop a feel" anymore. NO real hugs or kisses. This bothers me as much as my dream did. I pray that everything will be okay soon, in Jesus' name. Amen. 10:16pm ----------------------------------- Well guys what do you think of that? This is how it happened. Tune in till next time when I find out what my dream meant. Work with me. God Bless Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment