Monday, July 2, 2012

Changing My Mind for Success Using Hypnosis Week 4

I have been using hypnosis to change my mind for success. With the help of my coach, Mike Oglesbee we are reprogramming my mind to let go of the fear of succeeding and teaching my mind new habits of success. My subconscious mind has blocks that keep me from being the person I want to be, so with the help of my coach, Mike Oglesbee, we are cleaning out the closet and putting in new clothes. :) This week I started on my session 2 recordings from Mike. It had a subliminal recording that I would listen throughout my day and also all through the night on repeat. Also, the hypnosis recording I would listen in the morning then again just before going to bed at night. This week started out rocky. I felt that the world was caving in on me. I woke up tired and cranky. I looked at what I was doing, or rather what I was not doing. I was not drinking my water throughout the day like Mike told me. I was not exercising like I was supposed to do. This two things would give me the energy to keep focus and positive. So by mid-week I incorporated both of these things into my daily activities and felt immediate relief of the fatigue and cranky symptoms.
So, as long as I was doing what Mike told me, that is, drinking my water, exercising and listening to the recordings according to what he recommended, I felt great. If I didn't do any of those things, I ended up feeling cranky and tired. Mike said I was retraining my mind for success and I needed to keep up with it and not defer from the program in order for it to be successful. Toward the end of the week I was feeling a lot better. I found a new plan I could work on daily in order to make my business work. It just 'came to me'. That's the other thing about working with your subconscious. When you think of what you need to do next, your subconscious works on the 'problem' even while you sleep. Then in the morning you have these 'revelations' on what you should do about the 'problem'. That's why when you have a project you are working on and you have come to a stand still, just 'sleep' on it.
After I started working on my plan, it seemed the 'universe' opened up to help me. I finally made a breakthrough and made my first big sale in the business. I am on my way to success! Thanks Mike! Work with Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment