Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 2 of Renewing My Mind

Day 2. I am writing a journal about my experiences of renewing my mind with hypnotherapy. I am being coached by Mike Oglesbee. Mike Oglesbee is an Advanced Hypnotherapist and Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner who is dedicated to helping others by offering services that are effective and powerful. His website is at http://maximizedmind.com/ Please check him out to learn more about this powerful and positive healing technique. This morning after I woke up I felt heavy and peaceful after listening to the recording last night and drifting off into a blissful sleep. I felt I haven't slept in ages! Now I don't feel much different yet but we shall see as days go by what happens. I am ready to listen to another session.... Ok, I have just finished my session this morning and I feel peaceful and happy today. I also feel hungry. :) So,off to start my day! See you next time. Stay tuned for more of my intakes of transforming my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment