Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 1 of Renewing my Mind

Day 1. I am writing a journal about my experiences of renewing my mind with hypnotherapy. I am being coached by Mike Oglesbee. Mike Oglesbee is an Advanced Hypnotherapist and Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner who is dedicated to helping others by offering services that are effective and powerful. His website is at http://maximizedmind.com/ Please check him out to learn more about this powerful and positive healing technique. It is 100% safe and natural. I am going to be writing my experiences as I go through the steps on my journey. Follow along and see how I do. :) Day 1. I got the first session from Mike on a Tuesday. That night, I was excited and nervous about doing the sessions. Mike said all I had to do was relax and listen to the tape and my subconscious mind will do the rest. I will notice a difference in myself soon. Well, needless to say that since I did want to know what was on the tapes before I actually "let go", I did not go into a deep state of hypnosis the first time. Mike said this was normal and that we all have a guard that protects us. I found nothing out of the ordinary when listening to the first session. I felt I could relax and so I listened to it a second time that night. I did feel relaxed and safe. I felt calm and happy after listening to the tapes. This will definitely come in handy when I feel angry or frustrated in my day. I can just take 20 minutes and listen to the tape to relax. I will definitely incorporate this into my business. Let's see how I do! Follow along and subscribe to my blog to find out. Isabella Fiorentino PRO Online Marketer Visit my website here. You can visit my other blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment